♥ Assalamualaikum, Jemput Masuk! :)

Saturday, February 6, 2010

what do u have for your weekend?

I rarely stay in unisel during weekends..fyi,there is no life in this far far away land..normally, on friday morning i'll be heading up to the place where i belong to=P

But, i guess for this weekend is totally a bit different n weird for me as i have to stay in this place..since my dad banned from to see me every weekend at home..he said that cny is just around the corner so, he asked me to come back home during that time..*sigh*

At first, i agree with my abah coz i have a replacement class on friday evening at 4.30pm..plus,one of my bossom fwen, nana said she wanna stay in unisel too since we have tons of work to do..But, last morning she told me that she need to go back to ipoh coz there will be a housewarming.. =(

Yesterday was the miserable day for me..there is nothing me for me to do for this weekend..empty.alone.depress.crying.dying.and all words that end with suffix -ing T.T

Fortunately, i have a very special plan for today n tomorrow..yeah, i guess it is not a big event at all but then at least i can get rid of my home sickness..haha..plus, i can get out from this place ;PP

I haven't start any single thing on Textbook evaluation for Mdm Noraini's class..how lazy i am..well it is not bout kemalasan but then i have no mood at all to finish my work..she said she wanna see the draft first..at least 50% of the work is done..

I guess I should signing off rite now..

p/s; tlg jgn bace bwh neh..xde kene mengena at all pown..hee..saje nk saketkn ari dri sndri ;)

to ezaty;

xde pekdah pown dok ngadap laptop je..asyik men game..da la asyik kalah..bleh x off laptop n start buat tugasan yg pensyarah berikan..kalau nk tggu mood tu dtg,smpai grad pown xkn dtg nye..positif la sket..jgn jadikan alasan balek rumah bru leh wt keje..kamon zaty, this is the only weekend yg kamu xbalek..mggu depan kn da cny..cuti seminggu plak tuh..a few days more to go..nana balek pown xkn gelap dunia mu..u better sit down n finish all ur work..hah, another thing tlg la basuh sume baju tu sndri..jgn la syik mendobi je..plus, tlg jgn pk mggu neh nk mkn ape..cube diet sket..

No comments: