♥ Assalamualaikum, Jemput Masuk! :)

Friday, February 19, 2010

.Penat.

At first, I thought this tyme holiday is a blissful one for me..But, it doesn't go well as what I expected before~

Yes, I had a great time during this cny..Berjalan sana sini..Sumpah seronok ;))

But when my holiday is nearly end, I hope I can have a good rest at home before going back to unisel..But, yesterday my little brother asked me to help him in doing his science's homework..

Tetibe rase da mcm buat assignment pulak~Kena cari gmbr la,details on that particular animals and plants..

I did everything.From typing,printing and bla bla..and He did nothing.None of this work he did.Not even a single word.Plus, he gave me description for the front cover..It is an order for me to follow..*sigh*

Sy pown tatau nape sy merungut di sini..Mgkin juga sy penat melayan kerenah dy..ta tlg kecian..tp ni da bkn menolong, ni da seperti kuli.. ;((

And today, sy ta kuar rumah langsung..hurmm

Okay..whateva it is, I really need to finish all the works before tomorrow..since i'll be back to unisel on this coming sunday which is tomorrow..

No comments: