♥ Assalamualaikum, Jemput Masuk! :)

Friday, February 12, 2010

I feel good

Syukur alhamdulillah..finally i'm home..*relieved*

I couldn't control my emotion this morning..that's why i'm cyring like a small baby..depress, pissed off, famished n bla bla

okay xnk ungkit..skrg dlm mood yg sedang berbahagia..hey ppl, its good to be at home..

but it becomes better if u meet your loved ones..afta berjauhan for a while..i mish my beloved family and of course him..my only 1 ;PP

yeah 15th february is coming soon..what to give on his special day? hey, dun get me wrong..i do not celebrate the V day larh..im just excited bcoz dat day is his birthday..he will turn 20..welcome to the club..

pape jela kn..my dad org yg excited..he gave him a shirt dan juge classic cheese cake from secret recipe..how kewl my dad is..ngee~~

to him; u shud thank my abah ;))

plus, my mum nye birthday oso will be on this 18th...i have a special plan for her..luv my mum so much..

p/s; act sy neh sungguh excited berada di raub..di samping org2 yg sy kasihi~

nite everybody~muahhhhhhhhh

No comments: