♥ Assalamualaikum, Jemput Masuk! :)

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Older Song But Deeper Meaning

I was damn bored just now..So i started to selongkar all songs in my music folders..And I realize that there are lots of oldies songs in my playlist but I haven't got the chance to listen to each one of them..I mean I do listen to oldies song but the number of songs that I know is quite small..I only know a few..Songs like Hello, Tears In Heaven and Honesty are my fav one.

And for now this song is stuck in my head..I keep on repeating this song again and again..

Sedaka Neil : You Mean Everything To Me

You are the answer to my lonely prayer
You are an angel from above
I was so lonely till you came to me
With the wonder of your love.
I don't know how I ever lived before
You are my life, my destiny
Oh my darling, I love you so
You mean everything to me
If you should ever, ever go away
There would be lonely tears to cry
The sun above would be never shine again
There would be teardrops in the sky
So hold me close and never let me go
And say our love will always be
Oh, my darling, I love you so
You mean everything to me
So hold me close and never let me go
And say our love will always be
Oh, my darling, I love you so
You mean everything to me

Org nye moden tp otak nye classic sungguh..it reminds me of my rum8..she told me so..each tyme sy melalak kt bilik dgn lagu2 yg bkn dr zaman sy ;)

alright, this oldies lover nid 2 to offlline and get on her bed now..nite everybody..

No comments: