♥ Assalamualaikum, Jemput Masuk! :)

Thursday, February 18, 2010

♥To My Beloved Mom♥

I wanna wish Happy 50th Birthday to my beloved mother..May Allah bless you..Though she cant read this, but one thing for sure; I love her with a special love and she always knows it~~

Okay, since today is her birthday, let me share some basic details about my great mum;

♥The name given is Kamsiah Binti Zainuddin..

♥She was born on 18th February 1960..

♥She had her first education in Methodist Girls School

♥Then, she continued her studied in SMK Mahmud

♥Later on,she went to boarding school for her Form 6 in Tunku Kurshiah College..(last time, they had students until Form 6 ;D )

♥Finally, she graduated from University of Malaya

♥And, that's how she met her soul mate; my beloved abah~

♥Now, she's married to Mr. Mohd Idrus Bin Haji Abdullah

♥She has 5 little twinkle stars which each of them has different characters..(that's for sure)

♥She lives her life happily and We all ♥ you so much

Dear Mum,

Allah made a wonderful Mother
A Mother who doesn't grow old.
Allah made her a smile of sunshine,
And a heart of pure gold.
In her cheeks placed fair roses,
In her eyes, stars that shine.
Allah made a wonderful Mother,
And that wonderful Mother is mine.

I'm grateful to be your daughter~

Semoga Allah s.w.t memberkati keluarga kita..amin ;))

No comments: