♥ Assalamualaikum, Jemput Masuk! :)

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The Kit Richies: Bento-ing and Play-ing

Though these two days I am busy as a bee finishing my treatment but I still do have time working on my bento. This time Rasdan agreed to join me in the kitchenette. Both of us working together making our own bento. But it doesn't go well for me. My bento is not perfect as what I expect. :(

Here's the random pictures of the day:

He is so enthusiastic doing his first bento. at first he gave me a plain, boring look. as if he knows nothing. he said he has no idea though I've showed him several random pictures on how people making bento. So, I ignored him. he looked at me doing my own bento and suddenly he started working on it.

I almost yes almost end up with crying since my blue egg sheet doesn't look very smooth. perhaps it looks very ugly. but anyway it tastes very good :P

second thing that bothers me. These cute cutters are very useful to me. I have more than 30 cutters at home. The thing is I have problem in storing them. I have minimal space. I put all of them in one place. so hard to find each time i wanna use it. i need to think of other alternatives.


My bento for today is the worst compared to the previous one. But Mum said I need to practice a lot. Practice makes perfect. yes, i do agree with her. So this is my final bento for today :)



I wanted to make an ocean theme at first. I wanna add an octopus. I wanna put the hanging cloud. Plus, my sun doesn't look like one. But this is the best thing I can do.

Surprisingly, someone really impress me today. He did a great job. He's better than me. Look at his first attempt.


Awww how cool is this? This future engineer is so creative. Even my maid and bapak agreed when I showed this bento to them. They said he's good.

Though I feel a little of disappointment in my heart but alhamdulillah we managed to finish both bentos. memang superb! Thanks Rasdan for coming and accompany me. Lucky to have you who always support me. Juga selalu melayan kerenah dan minat perempuan gedik ini :D

No comments: