♥ Assalamualaikum, Jemput Masuk! :)

Monday, January 3, 2011

Grrrr!!!

This post is dedicated to promise breaker :P

Seriously, u can't be selfish. U need to think about others as well. There are 2 things. First, u have promise me. Since u have agreed with what we discuss on that day, seriously, u can't run away anymore. secondly, its all about the money. if the amount is only RM2, i can close one eye. I paid the money because u are my priority. Plus, since u didn't pay anything yet, it doesn't mean u can act freely. Can't u imagine if u are in my shoes?I run away after I promise you. don't you feel disappointed?I bet you do!

Frankly speaking, I won't tolerate with u anymore. I'm tired for everything. I'm putting a lot of effort since there is people who doesn't bother this thing at all. Less care and less effort. Even the person is killing two birds with one stone, I still can control my patience. Please, do not create and give me problems. Your cooperation is highly appreciated. TQ.

No comments: