♥ Assalamualaikum, Jemput Masuk! :)

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Term Paper

The name list of term paper is out. I've checked mine. At first, I'm under Mejar Hadzrie but then, they have changed me and put me under Mr. Fareez. So, as for me, I don't have any problems with that!

So now, I think I should start working on the proposal. Thou its just a proposal of my research but then still need to give the best! I'm still thinking pasal topic apa yg menarik. Haha. There are a few possible topics in mind dah. Entah la. bab2 buat proposal memang tak pandai!Heish.

Some says we need to submit the thing by this Friday. I havent prepared anything. Seriously nervous! :P

Anyway, pray for me. Risau pasal both; term paper and practicum. 0.o

k everyone, selamat pukul 8.13pm. I kena struggle buat proposal. walaupun masih blur. Btw, 1 question. We dont have any briefing regarding the term paper. So, i think our supervisor should give us the guidelines first before we start working on it. Phew~Goodluck Zaty! ;)

p/s: masih nak tergelak teringat adik perempuan sy yg terlalu gilakan korea sehingga tersalah describe the faces of Korean. she said,"Apelah, org Korea HIDUNG DIA SEPET." Okay, tak best pun. Tapi, my mum and me laughing gila vavi la. My mum almost nk tersedak pasal ketawa terlalu bersungguh walaupun dia sedang mkn keropok ikan yg sungguh berminyak.

To Ira, all the best for ur SPM. may ur dreams come true. Her wish is only one: visiting Korea and jumpa dengan Shin Baek Cheol. Bukan Shin Chan, he's one of the badminton player for mix double semasa Sukan Asia baru2 ni. I dunno berapa ramai bf khayalan yg dia ada. Tak cukup dengan Nickhun ke. Haha. Funny la u!bye!

No comments: