♥ Assalamualaikum, Jemput Masuk! :)

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

@.@

I have a big appetite and at this moment I really crave for this luxurious burger

I want a bite..urm..nope..i want da whole burger..can ah?

I can't say NO when Carl's Junior offers this Bacon Swiss Crispy Chicken to me

Chicken Fillet yg sungguh menggoda :)

Ouh yes, one question:

Kenapa 10 kebaikan yang kita buat kt org, org xpenah nk ingat..tp, bile 1 kesalahan kite buat kt org, org tu asyik ungkit menda yang sama?Maybe, they never learn on how to appreciate and thanked other people..I noticed sometimes our weakness is "their" strongest point to kick us down..And ade juga yang still berfikiran jumud..Open up your mind,dear..we need to change :)
I'm not a psycho and yet I'm not paranoid at all on this issue..

So, let whatever happens because they come and they go..You can't care too much..haha..errr..this issue is totally unrelated with my burger issue..sorry ;P

Ouh, kilat sabung menyabung..bubye ;)

I'm craving to have you as well..he is an eatable meal..erk..okay tak,tipu jek!bye

No comments: