♥ Assalamualaikum, Jemput Masuk! :)

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Learn To Say 'Thank You'

Assalamualaikum w.b.t

Good morning peeps~

Sometimes when we feel upset/mad over something, we tend to complaint a lot. This happens when we wanted/expect more than what we have right now. For instance, we questioned why Mum and Dad wouldn't allow us to go out after 10p.m. There must be a strong reason why but we didn't notice it at all. So, we start complaining that our parents do not understand the 'youngsters life'. Why must we follow them? Why can't they follow ours?

Next, to the certain people they complaint on how annoying their brothers and sisters are. They hate each other so much because they always fighting among themselves.

Hence, we can't stand our loved one being too good/over caring on us. We dislike he/she treats us like a baby!

We even really hate it when we are on the phone with our best friend to share stories and he/she starts giving us an advise like Mum used to! Urgh!

We never stop complaining. Everyday, we keep on saying how tired we are doing the house chores, how busy the road traffic today and how pricey the cost to buy the not-so-generous portion of nasi lemak from the mak cik stall. We are also talking on how stress being a student nowadays or we hate our bosses in the office for giving us work load.

We might grumble on so many things. From A to Z, perhaps. And some of us even talking on how bad is our life. Listen people, yes sometimes life isn't good and wouldn't be nice to us BUT hey! This is not a ticket for us to keep on talking without thanking. We should be grateful with whatever we have.

And do you know that each moment when we start complaining,we also start to forget the grace and comfort of life that we have. Despite of keep on complaining, it is too bad that we couldn't see the other side of our beautiful life.

How to see the other side of our beautiful life? Its very simple. Try to take everything positively and as for me here it goes;

-For all those nags, rules and worries, Alhamdulillah this means I still have my parents and they're very concern about my life.

-For all those fights and quarrels, Alhamdulillah this means I still have my siblings around me.

-For all those jealousy and being too good act/over caring, Alhamdulillah this means I still have a person who really loves me

-For all those stupid jokes, giving-mummy-advises and long phone conversations, Alhamdulillah this means I still have a bunch of good friends with me.

-For helping doing the house chores, Alhamdullilah this means I still have a cozy place to live called - Home

For the tons of assignments and final exams, Alhamdulliah this means I still have the ability to learn

For the pile of laundry and unfolded clean clothes, Alhamdulillah this means I still have comfortable clothes to wear on.

-For the freedom of speech, Alhamdulillah this means I live in a peaceful country.

-For the small portion of nasi lemak, Alhamdulillah this means I still have a good food to eat. Though nasi lemak is high calorie :P

-For paying the high bills and caught in a traffic jam, Alhamdulillah this means I still have enough money and possess own car.

-For the long distance walking, watching the same movies repeatedly, listening to a boring lecture, tasting the terrible food, smelling the stinky garbage and touching a hot kettle, Alhamdulillah this means I'm still in the pink of health and able to use all my senses well.

-For all the cries, childish acts and mistakes, Alhamdulillah this means I still have the room to change myself and lead me to grow better.

-For the slow computer that I have, Alhamdulillah this means it is still working so that I can write this post.

-For all these things, Alhamdulillah this means I'm still alive. What a beautiful life with plenty of beautiful people inside it. Thank you Allah for everything.

"Hidup ini adalah pinjaman Allah s.w.t semata-mata. Tarikh pinjaman hidup kita bermula apabila kita lahir ke dunia. Manakala tarikh pemulangan hidup kita ini hanya Dia sahaja yang lebih tahu."

Teruslah bersyukur dengan segala nikmat hidup yang diberikan oleh-Nya. Bila-bila saja Dia boleh tarik pakej nikmat hidup yang kita ada. I'm pointing this to myself, as a self-reminder for me and perhaps for all. May Allah bless all of us. Amin ;)

No comments: