♥ Assalamualaikum, Jemput Masuk! :)

Friday, February 17, 2012

3 stories...

Assalammualaikum w.b.t Hai guys! Ada sihat ka? :P

I malas nak taip entry banyak2 so can i just combine dalam 1 entry ni? boleh kan? That's why 1 entry with 3 stories.

First thing is, kelas i untuk minggu ni dah habis. first class semalam subjek Research in Text and Discourse in TESOL. and i dah dapat 2 assignments. Tapi due date lambat lagi. Tapi tak bermakna boleh delay kerja ye cik zaty. nanti workload tak habis2 baru padan muka. :P And i love the lecturer as well. She's from Philiphines.

As for today's class i enjoy jugak. it is a Research in Second Language Acquisition subject. glad to know that we are going to say hi again to Stephen Krashen and Rod Ellis. and the lecturer, she looks so cute. she's from Thailand. by the way, for today's class we had an ice-breaking session where we need to write 5 things about us. but 2 of them must be false things about us. so for each thing/statement, our friends need to guess whether its true or false. sounds so simple and yet so funny.

1. I love playing netball.

2. I am 25 years old.

3. I'm good in baking cakes, muffins and other yummy treats

4. I am a heavy-sleeper

5. I love to speed when I'm driving on the road.

Now, why don't u try to guess which statement is true about me? Haha okay la just let me tell u the right answer. number 1 is totally wrong. but wait, though i don't know how to play netball at all but I've been a referee for a netball game previously. How irony is that. Act, I'm not good in sports except for lari dalam guni or at least bawa bola ping pong dalam sudu :)

Number 2 is also false. I'm turning 23 by this April, insyaallah. As for number 3, 4 and 5 mestilah betul. Yes, I love to bake and at the end of the day, I eat all those yummy treats by myself. Hua3. As for number 4, because I love to sleep a lot, that's why I don't have time to play any game/sports. and speeding is definitely yes! But hey! I'm not a road bully or whatever hokeh? I always be a civic-minded driver and tolerate when I'm on the road especially when the traffic is snarled-up :P

Okay dear boys and girls, lets move to the second topic. Today is my mum's birthday. I text her just now and it sounds like this, "Salam. Mak, maybe this is too early to wish u but I dont care coz I wanna be the first one to wish u Happy Birthday. May Allah bless you. Though we cannot have our pillow talk session tonight, but always remember that i love you mak. i miss u a lot. take care. -from ur skinny daughter (message sent at 10.54pm)

Seriously, I miss my Mak so much. Every night before both of us off to bed, I will sit near her bed. and we start sharing stories of what happen on that day, gossiping and in fact we talk about each other feelings as well. our topic is random. if my sister, Ira is at home definitely she's joining our ladies late night talk as well. almost everything i share with them. sampai cerita spender kaler belang-belang pun nak bagitau kan.

Hey, while I'm writing this blog my Mak replied my sms just now. Here it goes: Askm. Tq vy much 4 d beautiful+cheerful+meaningful words. I really miss u a lot. No one to do the powerpoint slide show, bed talk, online shopping and etc. I'm happy and grateful 2 hear u r happy with yr lecture. UM studt great! Take care=beauty +health+money+Ibadah :D :D :D <3

Okay Mak. Insyaallah I will. At this moment, I'm crying while I'm reading your sms. Tsk tsk. I have to admit that I miss u a lottttttttt. Okay, when me and u dah free nanti kita celebrate b-day Mak ye. Sayang Mak selalu.

Baiklah, please stop from being too emotional. Sebab kena jadi strong bila duduk sini. Okay, last topic is b-day Rasdan. Happy belated b-day to him. Rasanya i dah upload gambar dekat facebook so u guys boleh refer kat sini. I tak nak being redundant. Sebab almost setiap gambar kat album tu i ada insert every story in the caption. simple je and yet memorable. He loves the surprises; the tiny cake, the giant b-day card with I love you words written on it. and lastly, he promise he's gonna take care of the watch. Laman Grill memang best sangat2. Tq kepada staff and manager. Your hard work is really appreciated :)

Okay goodnight everyone :)

No comments: