♥ Assalamualaikum, Jemput Masuk! :)

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Westlife :(

Hi, just a quick update here.

Swear It Again? Flying without wings? I lay my love on you? My love? World of our own?

Is anyone of you familiar with all these songs? I guess some of you did. I was raised up by Westlife songs. I started listen to their songs since I was in my primary school. To be precise, when i was in standard 5 i guess. And sadly to say they are going to split. Though they are going to split but their songs are still remain in my heart and will never be forgotten. I really hope if they can make a comeback, one day somehow. Thank you for making such great songs all this while. We still gonna support you guys ;)

So I guess that was the last time you guys performed dekat Malaysia last October tu kan. Luckily, I sempat pergi. kalau tak mesti double sedih. so here it goes:

The first and the last concert ever i guess ;(

The view from our seat. the concert started quite late. sempat maghrib isyak dulu. hoho

The fans

They were on the stage. sorry gambar takdela clear mana. ni pun sneak in bawak camera

Nicky! My dream prince charming! Imma big fan of him. Muehaha.

But here's my reality prince charming ;)

If you look closely, there is a young couple on the stage. the man proposed the girl. so sweet ;)

make a comeback one day please tsk tsk

Couldn't stop listening to their songs till now. memories are still there Lol

Heard that there will be a farewell tour. so sad i cant be there. wuwuwu

p/s: frankly speaking. we are going to miss you and your great music. wishing you all the best for your future. if korang buat solo album pun, I'm still gonna support you guys seriously. so please make one. Hoho. i love you! :)

No comments: