♥ Assalamualaikum, Jemput Masuk! :)

Friday, April 22, 2011

A great day on my birthday :)

As salam

Tehee. Alhamdulillah hari yang sangat mengembirakan. My heart is overflowing with happiness and ecstatic today. I'm officially 22. Terima kasih Ya Allah :)

Dari semalam my phone never stop ringing. ada yg call singing bday song, a touched sms from my beloved mum. mms and sms from family, friends, lecturer and students. facebook full dgn notifications. and the first moment i enter the bilik guru a few teacher including my guru pembimbing wishing me happy-bday. I never thought that I am this lucky. kadang2 tanpa kita sedari, masih ramai yang menyayangi diri ini.

As i was walking to the canteen just now, I receive a lovely b-day card. Thanks Lyana! and after my observation dari guru pembimbing I receive another present. sumpah comel. later i bubuh kt sini yeh. They sang happy bday song for me. aww I'm touched. seriously.

Plus, I've got an extreme surprise from Rasdan. He came all the way from Raub just to make me happy on my 'bday season'. thanks for the nasi goreng cendawan with daging masak black pepper. though agar2 tu rasa a bit tasteless but its okay. first time masak kan? you have the cooking skill la dear! tehee. At first sumpah rasa mcm tipu. yela, tak pernah masak. Ingat beli kt mana2. tapi, with all the effort, sgt2 la terkejut dan terharu. Kantoi tgk resepi kt majalah jelita mak keluaran tahun 2001 nye :P

anyway, I'm so glad today. Bersyukur sgt2. Thank you everyone. Semoga Allah membalas jasa kalian. I'm looking forward to celebrate dgn my family this Sunday. miss 'em so much. just a short update here. see you later. insyaallah. :)

No comments: