♥ Assalamualaikum, Jemput Masuk! :)

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Its Over Now

Its been the last day of my university life. I still remember on the first day when I came to Unisel. I registered 2 weeks after everyone has started their classes. At first, I don't have any friends because I came here quite late, after the orientation days. So, I don't have the chance to meet up my course mates during the subject registration.

Whatever it is, alhamdulillah at this moment, I managed to have thousands of bossom friends in Unisel. I met lots of people and each of them is difference from another. Even if it is like that, they are still awesome. I'm lucky to have great course mates and housemates. I will miss them especially those who are closer to me. I don't have to mention their names here as they know who they are to me. Thanks everyone.

A part of friendship, I learn many things in Unisel. I learn about life. Yes, life is not easy. I've been through many tough things. Oh yes, I learn on how to survive and be independent which are very priceless to me. I used to be pampered and spoilt, once.

Plus, I always said that I'm sick of my life in Unisel. Though I'm sick of it but someday I'm going to miss doing tons of assignments, group presentations, individual micro teaching, tests, quizzes and the thing that I hate most is the dateline of assignment submission. To tell you the truth, previously I was so excited to finish this semester, since it is the last one before going out for practicum.

But as the clock ticks towards the end of student life in here, I feel I will lost something. Something will be missing. Also, I'm quite sad as after this I am no longer meeting my friends regularly as I did.

So dear friends, (if you happen to read this)

I am lucky enough to know each and everyone of you. Sorry for everything. Its hard to say goodbye. I am writing this on my last day in Unisel. What starts, will end. That's life. Its over now. We're looking forward for our term paper and practicum. Wishing all of you B.ED.(HONS) TESL intake 3/07/08 , good luck and all the best in future. Teslians, we are the best!~

No comments: