♥ Assalamualaikum, Jemput Masuk! :)

Saturday, August 28, 2010

28.8.2010

I had a great time breaking fast with him and his mother and as well as his dad..even though his dad came a bit late kan :)

Well we have a long talk since I didn't visit his mother for a long period( i guess its been a month kot since my last visit)

But, the best part is the food was awesome ^.*

Rasa cam nk tidur situ tapi tak masuk akal sebab rumah sy dan dia sangat dekat..maka, itu sudah melampau :P

What else can I say?It was splendid :D

p/s: -Looking forward to finish up all my assignments before I go back to Unisel :(


- Satu September, tolong cepat datang..its going to be our second anniversary..but I don't think nk celebrate during bulan puasa ini..how bout maser rayer?lemang 2 batang dgn tempeyek 1 plastik will be nice kan?kn babang?or maybe i can order choc cake and make a surprise delivery to you..yg mcm delivery homemade chocs with ur name written on top of it..okay, da tak suprised dah..ke nk naik boat yg putrajaya cruise tuh?tp awk berat sgt...reject! atau nk masuk meminang sy?okay jugak kan?hari2 kite makan pasir yeh :P

Okay Taa!

No comments: