♥ Assalamualaikum, Jemput Masuk! :)

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Nasi Goreng Vs Me

Salam...

If you know me well, seriously I do not know how to cook nsi grg on my own..not even a simple one..believe it or not but that's the truth..normally, i used to get help from other ppl..and now ppl, for the first time of my life i did it by myself..!!no helper at all~wheee MyEm0.Com

I went back home last saturday afta beronggeng dgn dy..but, my parents were not at home..they were away to Kuantan..At first, I didn't noticed that lauk pauk kt bwh tudung saji da xde..so i started to face-booking, online gaming and bla bla bla..i guess around 9 pm i realized that there's nothing left for me to eat..MyEm0.Com

I was super duper hungry and my lil sis refused to accompany me to go out to get some food..i offered her nk blanjer kfc la konon nye..hurm she said NO..!! either dine in or take away..huh =.='

Nk kejutkn maid dy da off to bed..xsmpai nk hati plak..so, i text my dear and ask him to have dinner with me kt luar..he replied N0 also and he suggested to me to cook nasi grg..T.T

I was like, hurm..nasi grg?i forgot the recipe..dumb dumb me..haish MyEm0.Com

I was damn bloated so, i opened up the freezer and start to korek ape yg ade..semangat giler~MyEm0.Com

and finally, intoducing my first product ;


look stupid T.T

nasib baik betul2 masak

Alhamdulillah, nsb baek sedap..MyEm0.Comwell i guess i can cook act..cume antara nak vs taknak dan rajin vs malas jek.. ^.^

im signing off~poo poo tymeMyEm0.Com

No comments: