♥ Assalamualaikum, Jemput Masuk! :)

Friday, May 21, 2010

Makaroni Goreng


this picture is taken from goggle



Desperately nak mkn makaroni goreng (T_T) Let me share a story of mine with you. Here it goes;

We got on the car, turning on the radio and heading up to Bentong..As soon as we got there, I quickly grabbed my needs. I paid and strode out from the store. Then, we stopped by at the game store.I need to put down the things for a minute since I can't carry it anymore..too heavy for me to carry for a long time. =p

I leaned my plastic bag against the chair there. I browsed through some of the ps2 games available in the store.When he done with his psp games, both of us strolled out of the store .I extremely excited to play his psp until I forgot that I left out my "makaroni goreng".

One word to describe; ringan..lighter than the air perhaps=P

I carried nothing. I did not noticed at all until I reached home. I looked around in the car. Where is my plastic bag?I thought he is the one who took it. No time for hide-and-seek hun..

Suddenly I just remember that I left the things in the shop..My eyes turned red. He knew I'm going to cry. So, he quickly took out his RM20 and give it to me. He said; its too late to return to the shop. I refused. Suda merajuk..hurm i guess its my bad..huhu..

My mum knew this. She told me; its okay..da takde rezeki..blh beli lagi..nnt mak bg duet..awww..ske2..terima kasih ^.^

So, the moral of the story is bile da beli brg jgn letak merata..nnt lupe..and today i realise one thing; Saya mmg akan terlupa bile brg tu bukan depan mata saya..tp bile teringat balik this incident, I giggle. Terasa bodoh. Terasa kelakar. Perlu ke nak nangis and sedih?Xpela, da tertulis mmg takde rezeki..k la, im signing off..see you then..salam

No comments: