♥ Assalamualaikum, Jemput Masuk! :)

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

In The Eyes.....

This is the second week of learning..now i am in the six semester..yeah, as usual there will be tons of work coming soon..i already got the list of tasks need to be done..the big book,check list,scheme of work n bla bla bla..plus, the upcoming theater. oh ya, tomorrow is the audition for the theater..We are doing The Phantom of The Opera..well I never had any experience in doing musical theater..

plus, i do not the story line of the Phantom..how kuno i am..i never learn in literature n i haven't watch the movie yet..n bocz of dat, i need 2 watch it tonite..wif nana of course..maybe afta pocho2 kt court tonite kowt..whoaaa pas bersenam tgk muvie ye..InsyaAllah.. ;)

Hah, wanna share sumthing..My eyes hurt..n everyone blame me for intai-ing other ppl..tp sumpah demi Allah, sy tidak berbuat demikian..

last nite i went 2 c da doc gatal in unisel campus clinic..the doc said it is not ketumbit..it is jerawat dlm mate..but isn't it the same?

i went into the room and have a seat..dy check mate..pastu dy ckp;

doc; nk check tekanan darah*smbey sinsing lengan baju kurung sy dgn wt muke gatal*

me; ouhh okay..

doc; okay, skrg nk check dada..*try 2 putting his stethoscope at my chest*

me; eyh, tape2..xpyh2..sy xsaket dada..

doc; ouh xpyh kew?

me; silence *smbey tarik muke masam*

doc; cube timbang berat bdn pulak * as he pointing 2 da penimbang*

me; hah?xnk la..sy taw da cukop berat..xpyh2..*pissed off*

doc; haha..nape buat muke merajuk neh?*as he looked at me*

me; tade..mane de..*n cpt2 berdiri*

adoiyai..mate sy jela saket..yg len okay saje..adoiyai..n mase sy nk kuar dr bilik dy,phone dy ringing..n i asked if dat call is from his wife..n he said yes..but he didn't picked the phone..then i said..tlg kimslm n jage bini u baek2..n i tros blah kuar from his room..the degree of annoyance is there..

nahhh wateva la kn..but now..alhamdulillah my eyes are getting better..xde la rse pedih n saket sgt compared to a few days ago..but still, ubat xhabes2 ag.. T.T

okay..i hv 2 stop now..i'll continue later..salam..

No comments: