♥ Assalamualaikum, Jemput Masuk! :)

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

~H.E.L.L.O~

Well wat is a gud word to start writing a blog. I guess hello there!! Sounds very cliché but it iz a gud start right. Diz is not my first time menulis blog but still it seems quite unusual to me. Haha. I hv my own blog on friendster but onli a few posts there. A few fwens asked me to start a blog on. Previously i said, ‘No, thank you’. Until one of ma dear fwen invite me to read her blog. I read her blog and a few other bloggers several times. Quite interesting. And now, I guess I need my own blog too. I’m still not too late right? Frankly speaking, I’m not realli familiar wif all the html codes here even I took ICT subject during my SPM *sigh*. Poor me lol. So, sile la memberi tnjuk ajar ^_^. Lastly, wen I hv tyme I’ll post more. Btw, tanx 4 viewing ma blog. Till then, see ya..!!xoxo

Sweet love,

.Little Miss Sunshine.

No comments: